Dec 16, 2011

A Very Special Christmas Gift

Good evening all,


So 2 had become 3, and not long after the wedding both Atsumi & Alex rolled the wish for a baby.


And who am I to stand in the way of my Sims wishes?

Uh-oh, someone's not feeling so good...


 Announcing to Tamiko that she is going to be a big sister


Alex can't wait to be a dad


Lovely preggo walk


Atsumi went into labor


And everybody panicked



So, is this baby coming out or not?


So I had a nursery ready for the new family member. And I didn't cheat during the pregnancy, I wanted the gender to be a surprise. Yeah, I was surprised alright! Not only did I get twins, but my FIRST mixed gender twins ever! WOO-HOO! So I had to re-arrange the nursery in a hurry for the new arrivals


I don't care for the baby stage, so I just age them up almost immediately. So, here they are: Lily & Tristan - and they are a couple of cutie pies of course!



Lily looks mostly like her mommy



And Tristan looks like his daddy



Alex teaching Tristan to walk


And Lily to talk


The proud daddy



The twins in action



Family outing





Atsumi & Tamiko spending some quality time together


While Alex was at home potty training the twins



Atsumi & her little man




So, actually they got 2 very special Christmas gifts




Thank you for looking!