Aug 19, 2012

Stowe Summer House

Good evening, lovely people

Here we have a house I started on earlier this summer and when I only had the outside area left, I sort of abandoned it for a while. No reason really, I just never got around to finishing it until now. The exterior is based on a US East Coast summer house I saw in a magazine, the interior shots were few and not very good - lacking a proper floor plan. So that is all from my head. I hope you like it!


It's on a 20x30 lot and is divided into 2 buildings. One has the open planned kitchen and living area, a bathroom and a small office nook. The other has the master bedroom, a kids room with a single bed and a crib, and 2 small bathrooms. Outside there is a pool, barbecue and dining area, and activities for the whole family. No CC, only EA content.






































Play tested and checked with Custard. Contains some shrubs from Lucky Palms in addition to regular store items. Click on exchange link for full store list.
EP/SPs used:
World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Outdoor Living & Master Suite.



Thank you for looking - have a great weekend ♥