Apr 12, 2013

One Small Blunder = A Lovely Surprise

Hello Simmers!

So here I am again with another huge update on the family in Anne Arbor. They are enjoying the last days of winter and Tamiko is becoming quite the snow boarder



And Tristan is becoming quite the skater


About that small blunder in the title. After almost 4 years of playing I finally did it. I accidentally pressed "Try For Baby" instead of "Woo-Hoo"... Oh, well - life is full of surprises. But this will be the last one (I swear!) and 5 kids is really enough - even for me! But here she is, my lovely pregnant snow angel



Lily is excited about the new baby


Mika is excited about the spring ride


And some quality time with his momma


Alex is thrilled about becoming a dad again


The baby is coming - everybody freak out!




Wait - did you say freak out or pose?


I stopped cheating with the baby genders ages ago, way before I started this family. I control so much of their lives already, so I want to the genders to be a surprise. So with 2 boys and 2 girls already I was quite excited about this birth. And ta-da! It's a little baby girl!


Everyone, meet little Miss Naomi Cooper


Alex teaching his new daughter to walk



Naomi looks mostly like her momma (a sneak peek with MC revealed that she will grow up to be the spitting image of Atsumi)



Spring is finally here and they head to the park


Nerd alert!



I absolutely love Tamiko's look in this picture



Inez & Max had a little baby girl named Isabelle. Here she is out and about with her daddy


I don't want the Pets EP but I was quite excited about the chicken coop thing at the store. It seemed like a nice feature. Hello chickens, welcome to the Cooper household


I wish the tots could interact with the chickens as well, but that's EA for you




The twins on their way home from school in their new spring outfits



Nom-nom!


It's a beautiful Saturday and they visit the beach





Townie tot Marielle doesn't like to share the toys. Don't you dare touch that horse, Mika!


My horsey!


Hmmm, I wonder what sand tastes like...


My precious little ones




Little chicks in the coop - how cute!




Excuse me, why was I put in my crib? I'm not the sleepy one


2 minutes later...


The tots having breakfast in the newly re-decorated kitchen. I have actually re-decorated most of the house, not huge changes though. I was getting a little sick of the darker colors and wanted something brighter, so I mostly just changed the patterns and wallpapers


Tamiko is experimenting with different hair styles and colors - not sure if this is a keeper though


I leave you with this lovely potty duo



There are some birthdays coming up soon in this family. The twins will be teens, Mika will be a child and worst of all Atsumi and Alex will be adults. I can't imagine Atsumi as anything else than a YA - the thought of her getting older is quite sad. But, that's the way it goes - playing with aging off is not an option, that just sounds boring imo.

So stay tuned for a birthday update coming your way in the near future!

Thank you for looking!



Credits:
  Fresh Cut Day 2.0 (Monte Vista Water) lighting mod