Nov 30, 2013

Maple Bungalow

Hello all!

It's been a while since I last uploaded a lot, but the other day I came across this halftone preset pack of an EA pattern (fabric). The colors are just so bright and fun that I promptly got inspired to build something. I ended up with a colorful little family bungalow. CC free, play tested and upgraded appliances. I hope you like it!


It's on a 20x30 lot and features an open planned kitchen, dining and living area, one master bedroom, kids room with a single bed and a crib, one bathroom, indoor and outdoor activities.
























Contains items from all EPs except Showtime. One decorative item (lemonade in kitchen) from Outdoor Living Stuff Pack, no other SPs used.

No store items!

(both sims3pack and package file included)

 *place package file in library folder. Path: My Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 3 - Library

Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for looking - have a fabulous weekend!