Dec 8, 2013

Changes In The Cooper Family

Greetings!

So I've been meaning to post an update on my Cooper family for a while, so now I'm gonna try and cram a couple of months of game play into one post. So yeah, it will be pic heavy - as usual I suppose. As indicated in the title, there have been some changes in this family. First off, little miss Naomi's birthday is coming up. So Atsumi goes for one last stroll with her


I see you, daddy...


The big day is here, the baby of the family is becoming a big girl



She looks mostly like her daddy and brothers, I think


Everyone gives her gifts and she ends up with the spoiled moodlet - a first for me. She throws a tantrum and complains about the gifts not being good enough. Hilarious!







Snow Day!




Things are not going well for Atsumi and Alex, they are arguing a lot





And so they decide to take a break and Alex moves out. Tristan decides he wants to stay with his dad. They all still see each other a lot. Here's Mika visiting them in their new home


Naomi spends time with her dad at the park



Tristan stops by and Naomi tells him a ghost story


And so the time has come, Tamiko's birthday


From teen


To young adult



Tamiko meets Dominic and they hit it off really well


And soon they are dating




It's Mika's birthday and Naomi kicks off the party with one of her famous ghost stories


The whole family is gathered to celebrate


His face though, typical teen


That's better


It's summer and time for some beach fun!




 Hang on, is that a...


babybump? Why, yes it is. First grandbaby is on the way!



The baby is coming!


It took me long enough, but the second generation is finally here


This is little miss Vivian, she is cute as a button and I'm so glad she got her daddy's red hair






Proud mama


Proud grandmama


Aunt and niece bonding


Tamiko and Dominic get married



Good morning, daddy!


Naomi goes trick or treating and stops by her dad's house. He is very impressed with her gnome costume


Atsumi and Alex decide to end their marriage and get a divorce. But they agree to be friends for the sake of the kids


Lily hangs out with her dad at the library


Tattooed Tamiko


Mika goes to live with his dad, and so Dominic is now the only guy in a house full of women. He is thrilled as you can see


Okay, I think that's it for now - you are now all caught up to where I am at in my game. Oh, just a little fun fact: a few days after Atsumi and Alex divorced I got a pop-up saying he's started seeing this single mom with a toddler. Lol, good luck with that! As for Atsumi, I haven't decided if she will start dating again. She will eventually I'm sure, but at the moment she enjoys being single and a grandmother.

Thanks for looking!


Credits: